Margo Millure Photography takes COVID-19 CDC guidelines seriously. Only (1) client photo session is scheduled per day. Between client days, the studio will be disinfected. Both Margo and any stylists and assistants, will do their best to maintain at distance of at least 6 feet away except when we we are actively doing your makeup, hairstyling and wardrobe adjustments. Clients are to wear a mask to their session that is well fitting and comfortable enough, yet doesn’t leave marks on their face.
Policy Brief & Purpose
This policy is in effort to respond responsibly and transparently in taking health precautions during these unprecedented times. It includes measures Margo Millure Photography is actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. We request that you follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe session. Rest assured we will always treat your private health with high confidentiality and sensitivity. This policy may be changed with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines.
When You Arrive For Your Appointment
Please wait in the comfort of your car and text Margo at 804-822-2653. Margo or an assistant will then meet you at your car where we will take your temperature and ask several questions to be sure both parties agree it is safe to proceed. At this time you will also be asked to sign some paperwork, which will be shared with you ahead of time to look over.
If you have a fever or cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing, or feel poorly, or if you or anyone you have been in contact with have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Margo Millure and her staff will have a mask and gloves to wear as necessary.
- Upon arrival we will spray hand sanitizer on your hands.
- We will provide you with your own bottle of water upon arrival. Please bring any other food and beverage items with you.
- Following each session, the studio will be disinfected.
- We will do our best to maintain 6 feet distance as far as photography allows. Exceptions will be when getting your hair/makeup done. When actively shooting, Margo will not be wearing a mask, but will put one on if she needs to approach you for any wardrobe or hair adjustments.
- Consultations and ALL wardrobe styling will be done virtually. During this time, we will be limiting wardrobe changes to things you have brought with you that we will discuss beforehand. Studio wardrobe will only be available by previous arrangement. Please come dressed in your recommended clothes. If you have arranged to have one or more wardrobe changes, please bring the complete outfits on individual hangars, including jewelry.
Last updated 6/2020