My name is Margo and I'm a faces and places obsessed photographer, empty-nesting, living, and working in Richmond, VA. Together with my clients I create classic, yet modern portraits and personal branding images.
Yes, I've got you covered...
- Up-leveled personal branding.
- Professional reinventions and personal transformations.
- Post breakup boosts.
- To show the world just how stunning being over 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, whatever is. To the world. Or just to yourself.
- Family wall portraits.
- Or perhaps even a once in a blue moon family confluence.
- Mother/daughter, father/son, whatever-combination-you've-got, sessions, to honor life’s most important relationships.
- Anniversary shoots, because I promise you someday, you’ll wish you had, whether it’s your first or fiftieth .
- Maternity photographs in goddess-like glory. Modeling portfolios.
- Elevated senior sessions.
Of course I determine how my clients want or need to be photographed. But I also want to know how they dream of being photographed.
(And most of us need a little help remembering our dreams.)
Whatever that dream, I draw it out and get it in their photographs.
Throughout the process clients are empowered to move past any fears of being photographed, trusting me to capture moments when their inner and outer beauties become one.
When this all collides, I create something that often feels a bit like magic.
I look forward to planning your epic photo session!
"You are already beautiful. You are already enough. You are a work of art." - Margo Millure
hair and makeup artist