In addition to heirloom portrait photography, I work with small businesses and bloggers on growing their business and personal brand through photography – all in a way that helps you best reach and relate to your own potential clientele.
I know doing photography well on an ongoing basis can seem far out of reach from a financial standpoint for many small businesses. My aim is to bridge the gap and be sure every penny is well spent.
Examples of ways we can work together to enhance and build your business and/or personal brand
- basic headshots
- environmental portraits of small business owners/teams/bloggers
- environmental or more traditional lifestyle photographs of your products/offerings
- blog content, design, and photography evaluations
- photo shoot plan and styling
- Instagram strategy
- training with your camera
- training in the art and craft of photography, especially as it relates to your online presence.
- advise what camera and equipment are right for you.
Individual packages are proposed depending upon an individual’s exact needs, budget and vision for their offerings and products.
Not sure? Then use this contact form or give me a call at 843/457-3038 to request that I send you a short questionnaire. Then you’ll definitely want to take advantage of my no-obligation free 30 minute phone consultation where I will make actionable suggestions to improve your business and/or personal brand through photography.